Gunnison Provides Big Data Management and Analytic Solutions
Gunnison’s strength is our ability to support your strategic goals with powerful yet practical implementations, working alongside your data experts to truly dive in, understand, and leverage your data assets. While some companies provide the tools and platforms, requiring hefty license fees and costly consultants, we are your team of skilled data devotees. We are passionate about learning every bit of your data and making use of it, and our experience with productionizing data will help you to create the “muscle memory” your organization needs to respond to all analytics needs, whether repetitive or unique. And, at a very reasonable cost.
Gunnison works side by side with your Chief Data Officer (CDO) and team. Our collaborative efforts allow your team to stay focused on building the essential competencies of your Data-Driven Culture, maximizing the value of your data, and establishing the resources to provide the data for business intelligence. It is our job to go-granular, creating detailed use cases and determining operational efficiencies.
At the heart of your organization’s data puzzle is your Chief Data Officer and their team. They are busy building the essential competencies of a Data-Driven Culture. A Chief Data Officer’s overarching concern is maximizing the value of their data and establishing governance and security, while obtaining the resources to ensure they can provide the data needed for business intelligence, quickly and efficiently. They can not worry about every detailed use case or about operational efficiencies.
Looking for Solutions to Complex Data Management?
Let us help you…
- Establish an enterprise vision and clarity for the management and use of your data, to include complete profiling of the data and transparency of its contents (pros AND cons).
- Enforce the culture of data value, analytic competencies and stewardship.
- Establish models to quickly create the data packages to support your target audiences.
- Enable the SMART AND EFFICIENT INTEGRATION of your data, enforcing conclusions that are reliable and reinforced by quality measures.
- Solve your puzzles, piece by piece, every day, within the framework of enterprise vision and guidance.
Gunnison’s Data Management and Advanced Analytics Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Data quality evaluations, testing, and monitoring
- Data quality analyses
- Simulations and modeling
- Statistical systems
- Data products creation
- Data transformation
- Data matching and linking
- Research support
How Are Gunnison’s Solutions Different From Our Competitors?
- We are expert at becoming “backup SMEs” to government data owners/SMEs. We are an interesting combination of technologists and statisticians/mathematicians.
- We do not just combine data together; we examine it carefully for possible errors, and “dig in” until we find the source of the errors (which can be from anywhere in the enterprise)
- We do not “push” any specific technology or platform; we can leverage what you have available/licensed or use open source.
- We put a great deal of emphasis on automation and optimizations – Big Data applications can be time and computing intensive, so we are constantly on the lookout for ways to keep production code efficient.
Platforms and Products We Support
- Apache Spark
- SAS Base
- SAS Viya
- Sparkly R
Take the Next Step
Contact Us Today
LET’S DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
CONNECT WITH GUNNISON
Is your organization looking to team or partner with one of the most ambitious companies serving the Washington DC market space? Gunnison Consulting is actively pursing the right strategic partners to tackle challenging IT projects with the Federal government and commercial enterprises.