Contract Vehicles – How We Get Around.
- Gunnison has served the Federal marketplace for 25 years.
- Gunnison qualifies as a small business under all of our contracts.
- Gunnison is always seeking new opportunities and contract vehicles that fit our capabilities. Looking for another contract vehicle?
Existing Government Contract Vehicles
- GSA MAS: A GWAC managed by GSA for a wide variety of services and products, and includes pre-negotiated and discounted rates. Learn More >
- NITAAC CIO SP3: Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) for a variety of IT services, including managing IT contracts. Learn More >
- U.S. Census Bureau ESF SE&I – Project Tier: Provides contract vehicle for systems architecture, engineering, development and integration services as the “project level throughout the U.S. Census Bureau. Learn More >
Teaming & Partnership Opportunities
Gunnison is actively seeking strategic partnerships with today’s innovative and forward thinking organizations who don’t mind tackling difficult projects. Contact Jonathan Krentel to learn more about teaming with Gunnison.
Need Help Setting Up a New Contract?
For assistance in setting up a new contract, please contact our Contracts team.
LET’S DISCUSS HOW WE CAN HELP YOU
CONNECT WITH GUNNISON
Is your organization looking to team or partner with one of the most ambitious companies serving the Washington DC market space? Gunnison Consulting is actively pursing the right strategic partners to tackle challenging IT projects with the Federal government and commercial enterprises.