Gunnison was awarded the CIO-SP3 Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) by the NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). CIO-SP3 can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements.
With a $20 billion ceiling, flexible contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements.
NEW! Effective 1/5/2016, NITAAC has reduced its contract funding fee for the CIO-SP3 Small Business contract vehicle from 0.75% to 0.55%!
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
Payment terms are net 30 days. Gunnison does not offer any prompt payment discounts.
Gunnison CIO-SP3 Team
- Westat is an employee-owned research corporation consulting in statistical design, data collection and management, and research analysis work.
- MDM Strategies, Inc. is a woman-owned, certified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with competencies in Federal acquisition, health information technology, research, clinical/functional expertise, electronic health record, and large-scale project management in both Federal and commercial markets.
Gunnison – Awarded GWAC
Gunnison – Conformed Contract
Attachment J1 – Pricing Tables
Attachment J2 – Description of Labor Categories
Download the free Acrobat Reader