NITAAC CIO SP3
CIO SP3 is a Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to award and manage IT contracts.
NEW! Effective 1/5/2016, NITAAC has reduced its contract funding fee for the CIO-SP3 Small Business contract vehicle to .55%, from .75%!
Gunnison is an approved CIO-SP3 Small Business Exclusive Group contractor and is qualified in the following task areas:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
CIO-SP3 is managed by NITAAC. More information about the CIO-SP3 Small Business GWAC can be found at: https://nitaac.nih.gov/services/cio-sp3-small-business
. For more information regarding Gunnison CIO-SP3 task orders, please contact the Gunnison CIO-SP3 Program Manager Debbie Hillard
( email@example.com – 301-529-4710) or the Gunnison CIO-SP3 Deputy Program Manager Christine Krahulec
( firstname.lastname@example.org – 703-346-1168).Payment terms are net 30 days. Gunnison does not offer any prompt payment discounts.
CIO-SP3 Contract Documents
Note: documents in Portable Document Format (PDF) require Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher to view.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Gunnison CIO-SP3 Team
- Westat is an employee-owned research corporation consulting in statistical design, data collection and management, and research analysis work.
- MDM Strategies, Inc. is a woman-owned, certified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business with competencies in Federal acquisition, health information technology, research, clinical/functional expertise, electronic health record, and large-scale project management in both Federal and commercial markets.